It was a pleasant surprise to be nominated for yet another award, this time by Nath! I only recently discovered Nath’s blog but it’s amazing. Please do click on the link here for her writings. I’m flattered that such an awesome blogger thought of me while nominating people! Big thank you!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post.
Describe your blogging journey in three words:
Surprising, educational, life-changing.
Who are you outside your blog?
My two personalities don’t differ at all, although in real life I can be very irritating. I often laugh at random things and ramble on for too long about a subject no-one is interested in. I do appear quite put together on my blog, but I have so much work to do and I’m only writing this post because I was distracted from my work.
Which of your posts is your favourite? Why?
In three years worth of posts, it’s pretty hard to choose. I do love my Awesome Blogger Award post because I spoke a lot about blogging and what goes on behind the scenes. The response to that post what really interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed holding conversation with my favourite bloggers.
Do you have a daily mantra? If so, what is it?
My alarm is labelled ‘today is going to be a good day’ so I say that to myself first thing. Hopefully it will come true!
What are the three things you are grateful for today?
I’m getting into a routine of listing 5 things I’m grateful for on a daily basis. It’s part of my effort to become more in touch with the Law Of Attraction but also make myself feel better. Today I’m grateful for:
- my smallish room, that always feels cosy to work in
- the book I bought last summer, that I am now re-reading. Past Catherine made a good choice and I’m so happy to delve into that world again.
- my cactus, Elton, who is growing at an astonishing rate! Every time I glance over at him I smile because he’s starting to bloom little pink flowers. How adorable!
Which habit are you proud of breaking?
Up until I was 11, I was terrible and ‘stuffing’. No, this is not in reference to food. Whenever I came across something that didn’t belong, I’d stuff under my wardrobe, bed or anywhere with a gap. Now I have a more minimalist mindset, and due to owning less, I don’t have the desire to ‘stuff’. Plus, it means less to tackle when I do my quarterly sort outs.
What activity makes you lose track of time?
Blogging! Especially the Instagram aspect (thank you for 1.4K on there!). I find myself looking through stories, replying to comments and DMs and discovering new accounts for way too long. It’s not really an addictive relationship, I just love the small blogger community on there. Especially my group chat with the wonderful girlies Ava, Daisy, Grace, Millie, Libs, Sophie and Yaz! You can check out my Instagram here hehe!
Coffee or tea?
Tea all the way. I used to drink coffee at the weekend, usually a Saturday morning with mum, but that tradition no longer continues. We both prefer tea!
Netflix and chill or night out partying?
Netflix and chill (although I don’t have Netflix). I can get so wrapped up in a series I enjoy, so why would I want to leave the house? Upon Rachel’s recommendation, I’m now watching The A Word. You should totally check out Rachel’s accounts, especially her YouTube, because she has awesome videos on there.
What’s the last movie you watched?
More of a TV show kinda gal! The last film I watched was Frozen 2, probably a month ago now.
What food do you crave most often?
Strangely I’m a big fan of apples. I also love cake, any kind, but apples are sweet and refreshing. Whereas cake, if you have eaten a lot, makes you feel a bit sick. I could never be sick of apples. Who else adores fruit? Let me know in the comments!
- Ana @ Simple Little Things
- Rachel @ World Of Rachel
- Meg @ The Blog Girl
- Meg @ What Meg Means
- Victoria @ The Cozy Potato
- Francine @ Ancine’s Alley
- Kae @ Hello City Girl
- Perspective Girl @ The Girl Typewriter
- Hafsa @ Dande Hugs
- Elsie @ Elsie LMC
If you decide to do this award: just linking my website won’t notify me! Copy and paste this link: https://kittyjadeblog.com/the-sunshine-blogger-award/ in your post so I can see it, like and comment!
- Do you have a bullet journal?
- What goal have you already achieved this year?
- How long do you spend writing blog posts per day?
- What does your content schedule currently look like? (including other socials like Instagram)
- What does your perfect morning look like?
- How would like to spend the next hour of your life?
- What 5 small things make you happy?
- Early bird or night owl?
- Next book you plan to read?
- On average, how much sleep do you get per night?
- What are your plans for summer?
Feel free to answer any of these questions in the comments, or count yourself nominated if you want to do this award for yourself! Make sure to pingback to this post so that I can see it. Can’t wait to see what your answers look like.
What’s your favourite fruit? Do you find yourself craving a certain fruit sometimes?
If you’ve read the entirety of this post, first of all well done, and secondly you’ll know that I love apples and crave them constantly. I’d love to know what your favourite fruit is in the comments hehe.
My New Bookstagram! (I’ll talk more about this in a later post)