Today I’m going to be showing you some things I believe you should do every day. I know you may do things differently but these are things I do every day and they make for an honestly better lifestyle! So, without further a-do…
- Read: I think that reading is a great way to unwind, relax and get your mind off things. Getting lost in a good book is a great stress-reliever! I make time before bed to read, but try and do this every day. At the moment I’m reading ‘Holding Up The Universe’ by Jennifer Niven and ‘The Complete Philosophy Files.’
- Write: I know this isn’t for everyone but you need to write every day – on paper. Whether that’s in your bullet journal, or note-taking – it’s all up to you! I find that doodling and similar things help to boost a bit of motivation, especially if it’s counting towards an organized day!
- Draw, doodle or sketch – I always have to do one of these three, just to keep myself going. Using colored pens and pencils on paper make you feel a little bit childish and a bit of an artist. However, coloring books are great too! I recommend ‘Millie Marrota’s’ collection and the ‘Harry Potter’ colour-in books as well.
- Get some excercise! At weekends it’s usually a walk but within the week I’m either doing a sports practice at lunch or after school. However, if this is not available to you then you could do some yoga or dance wildly to a song you like! *I promise there’s a lot more you can do but I’m not knowledgable 😂*
- Go outside: you could achieve this by walking to work/school or going out with your friends; this can also count with your excercise if it’s an outdoor sport!
- Bullet journalling: an easy way.
- Do all of your homework, catch up on your emails and don’t procrastinate! Ensure you are working hard and not putting anything off for a movie marathon. It makes you feel better if everything done. And to keep track of your things to do… WRITE A LIST!
- Take off your make-up, have some downtime and relax. Read a blog, write your next chapter on your novel… make time for yourself every day.
- Please make sure you’re making the most of every day! Don’t waste valuable time. You’ll regret it some day.
- Talk to someone about anything that’s bothering you. Keep in touch with your friends; make a phone call to your family members; look after yourself. I know it’s hard to share your vulnerabilities but it helps a lot. And feel free to talk to me too! I’m almost always available.
I hope these tips may boost your energy a bit, and give you a rough idea of what to do with your days. And if there’s anything I’ve missed out then please drop by an email.
Have the best day possible,