I love it when Astrid does videos like this. Do you? And if you haven’t yet followed her blog or subscribed to her YouTube then please do!
A few quotes: (yeah, remember, I’m the most random person so please excuse me.)
- ‘Faith is like wi-fi, it’s invisible but it connects you to the things you need’ – Unknown
- ‘Don’t be lasagna’ – Matt Smith
- ‘Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light’ – J.K Rowling
- ‘Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.’ – Walt Disney
- ‘All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.’ – Walt Disney
- ‘There’s no such thing as an ordinary human.’ – Christopher Eccleston
- ‘There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t be childish sometimes.’ – Tom Baker
- ‘Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!’ – Matt Smith
- ‘We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?’ – Matt Smith
- ‘In dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own.’ – J.K Rowling
- ‘There’s not a person alive whose seen it. It’s obvious, isn’t it? You have to talk to someone whose dead.’ – Evanna Lynch
I hope some of these made you laugh, others made you think and the rest were just… okay, hopefully.
Thanks for sticking around and reading this, whoever you may be!
Hi, everyone! I get so many emails asking me for tips on anxiety and as someone who suffers, I found these useful too. So, before you start reading, remember your favourite chocolate biscuits aren’t that far away. Grab one!
1. Take a day to just relax. No revision and no social media. Have a day to just think things through and if you’re an over-thinker, have someone who is close with you to be there for you to try and calm you down. I’ve had these days before with my best friend and you feel so much better afterwards. Make sure for it not to extend to two days otherwise you’ll get in a routine and it’s not healthy, trust me.
2. Go outside and take a walk. Just look at the things around you and you will see the beauty in it.
3. Don’t blame yourself. Your anxiety doesn’t define who you are, don’t even start to think it.
4. Get enough sleep. Have an early night and I promise you, you will feel as fresh as a daisy the next day.
5. Avoid caffeine. I drink (drunk, now I reach for water every morning) coffee and that’s probably the worst thing to drink for anxiety because it makes it worse, try to get it out of your system.
6. Talk about it
with whoever you need, I’m always here. And to email me please click here.
Also, main tip is to stop looking at this screen. Whether you’ve found out via your phone or your laptop. It’s best to take a break. Honestly, I don’t know why you’re still reading this! Go o a walk.
And, if you’ve still kept reading,
Hugs from Jade, Xx
I am constantly stressed out. Every little thing makes me anxious and nervous as I start imagining all the things that could go wrong and all the things I need to do to make sure that those things do not end up going wrong. A philosophy called “Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow.” is supposed to be, good? Through this philosophy, you never handle a problem in real time. In fact, you don’t deal with a problem at all. Instead, you simply say it’s a problem for, you guessed it, “Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow.”
Shouldn’t you study for the big English test? “Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.” Are you at all nervous about failing school? “Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.” Do you think we should practice our drama for the presentation? “Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.”
It’s a philosophy based exclusively on procrastination. You have keep things out of mind as long as possible so that you can enjoy each moment in life without the stress of what lays ahead. In doing so, you are supposed is able to watch television or play video games all night while the everyone studies and stresses over each exam. I for one, think that this idea of “Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow” sounds good but I think I’m going to stick to revising right now.
Here’s what the internet think me as:
“Others see you as a light-hearted person who always goes with the flow. You have the ability to make others feel calm and relaxed without much effort. Your presence even tends to comfort strangers. Good job, my zen friend! But you’re not like most of the others. There is something about you that just doesn’t fit quite right with the rest of the humans. You weren’t meant to be born a human. Your fate was changed.. But why? Do some digging, you need to find out the truth.”
Hmm, maybe I’m a Timelord after all? Please can some of my friend IRL tell me in the comments whether they think this is true!
Sorry this is a short post but I just wanna get this out there!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!